deannahello

Scott Lynch, Michael Page
The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Prince Lestat - Anne Rice

I've been mulling over what I wanted to say about this book. I'm think it's more of a one star but I'm generous.  first off I've read and loved every single one of Anne ' s per Christ our Lord books.  Not just the Vampire chronicles all of em. Last year I read Wolf gift and for the fist time was disappointed with a book by Rice. This book was even more of a disappointment.

First things first parts of this book are deeply boring I skimmed often and frequently found my mind wandering. The first 80 percent of this book is mostly b list vampires that having maybe been mentioned once is the vampire chronicles discussing the Voice and fan girlingin over Lestate.

The end was pretty anticlimactic as well. I just don't see how you can go from saying you'll never write about some of your most beloved characters and then go back on that to published something like this.

This may sound harsh, but this book had an ebook price tag over ten dollars and thirty for a hard cover. My recommendation save your money and time.